RHBA-2022:1653 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images are now available
The RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2022:1487 (see References)
Users of RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.11 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.10 x86_64
- BZ - 2075788 - CVE-2022-21426 OpenJDK: Unbounded memory allocation when compiling crafted XPath expressions (JAXP, 8270504)
- BZ - 2075793 - CVE-2022-21443 OpenJDK: Missing check for negative ObjectIdentifier (Libraries, 8275151)
- BZ - 2075836 - CVE-2022-21434 OpenJDK: Improper object-to-string conversion in AnnotationInvocationHandler (Libraries, 8277672)
- BZ - 2075842 - CVE-2022-21476 OpenJDK: Defective secure validation in Apache Santuario (Libraries, 8278008)
- BZ - 2075849 - CVE-2022-21496 OpenJDK: URI parsing inconsistencies (JNDI, 8278972)
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.11
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.10