RHBA-2022:1089 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated jboss-amq-6/amq63-openshift container image is now available for RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers.
The jboss-amq-6/amq63-openshift container image has been updated for RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2022:1069 (see References)
Users of jboss-amq-6/amq63-openshift container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.11 x86_64
- BZ - 2044451 - CVE-2021-45960 expat: Large number of prefixed XML attributes on a single tag can crash libexpat
- BZ - 2044455 - CVE-2021-46143 expat: Integer overflow in doProlog in xmlparse.c
- BZ - 2044457 - CVE-2022-22822 expat: Integer overflow in addBinding in xmlparse.c
- BZ - 2044464 - CVE-2022-22823 expat: Integer overflow in build_model in xmlparse.c
- BZ - 2044467 - CVE-2022-22824 expat: Integer overflow in defineAttribute in xmlparse.c
- BZ - 2044479 - CVE-2022-22825 expat: Integer overflow in lookup in xmlparse.c
- BZ - 2044484 - CVE-2022-22826 expat: Integer overflow in nextScaffoldPart in xmlparse.c
- BZ - 2044488 - CVE-2022-22827 expat: Integer overflow in storeAtts in xmlparse.c
- BZ - 2044613 - CVE-2022-23852 expat: Integer overflow in function XML_GetBuffer
- BZ - 2056363 - CVE-2022-25315 expat: Integer overflow in storeRawNames()
- BZ - 2056366 - CVE-2022-25235 expat: Malformed 2- and 3-byte UTF-8 sequences can lead to arbitrary code execution
- BZ - 2056370 - CVE-2022-25236 expat: Namespace-separator characters in "xmlns[:prefix]" attribute values can lead to arbitrary code execution