RHBA-2022:0416 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
An updated OpenShift Compliance Operator image that fixes various bugs and adds enhancements is now available for the Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise 4 catalog.
The OpenShift Compliance Operator v0.1.48 image update is available with the following changes:
- - Some Red Hat Core Operating System rules have no scan type. All the Red Hat Core Operating System rules should be marked as 'node'
- - The KubeletConfig remediation goes in pending state on UPI_Vsphere cluster
- - openshift-compliance-operator base image update for RHSA-2022:0267-03
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.8 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.7 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 for RHEL 8 x86_64