RHBA-2022:0337 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated rhel7/ipa-server container image is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Extras.
The rhel7/ipa-server container image has been updated for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Extras to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2022:0143 (see References)
Users of rhel7/ipa-server container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Extras container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1966732 - CVE-2021-26691 httpd: mod_session: Heap overflow via a crafted SessionHeader value
- BZ - 2005119 - CVE-2021-39275 httpd: Out-of-bounds write in ap_escape_quotes() via malicious input
- BZ - 2005128 - CVE-2021-34798 httpd: NULL pointer dereference via malformed requests
- BZ - 2034674 - CVE-2021-44790 httpd: mod_lua: Possible buffer overflow when parsing multipart content
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7