RHBA-2022:0018 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images are now available
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2022:0008 (see References)
Users of Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2 container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenStack 16.2 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 16.2 ppc64le
- BZ - 2019660 - CVE-2016-2124 samba: SMB1 client connections can be downgraded to plaintext authentication
- BZ - 2019666 - CVE-2021-23192 samba: Subsequent DCE/RPC fragment injection vulnerability
- BZ - 2019672 - CVE-2020-25717 samba: Active Directory (AD) domain user could become root on domain members
Red Hat OpenStack 16.2
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 16.2