RHBA-2021:4001 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated ansible-automation-platform-20-early-access/controller-rhel8 container image is now available for Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.0 for RHEL 8.
The ansible-automation-platform-20-early-access/controller-rhel8 container image has been updated for Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.0 for RHEL 8 to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2021:3918 (see References)
Users of ansible-automation-platform-20-early-access/controller-rhel8 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.0 for RHEL 8 container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform Early Access 2.0 x86_64
- BZ - 2010991 - CVE-2021-32687 redis: Integer overflow issue with intsets
- BZ - 2011000 - CVE-2021-32675 redis: Denial of service via Redis Standard Protocol (RESP) request
- BZ - 2011004 - CVE-2021-32628 redis: Integer overflow bug in the ziplist data structure
- BZ - 2011010 - CVE-2021-32627 redis: Integer overflow issue with Streams
- BZ - 2011017 - CVE-2021-32626 redis: Lua scripts can overflow the heap-based Lua stack
- BZ - 2011020 - CVE-2021-41099 redis: Integer overflow issue with strings
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform Early Access 2.0