RHBA-2021:3995 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images are now available
The RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2021:3889 (see References)
Users of RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.7 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.11 x86_64
- BZ - 2014508 - CVE-2021-35565 OpenJDK: Loop in HttpsServer triggered during TLS session close (JSSE, 8254967)
- BZ - 2014515 - CVE-2021-35556 OpenJDK: Excessive memory allocation in RTFParser (Swing, 8265167)
- BZ - 2014518 - CVE-2021-35559 OpenJDK: Excessive memory allocation in RTFReader (Swing, 8265580)
- BZ - 2014524 - CVE-2021-35561 OpenJDK: Excessive memory allocation in HashMap and HashSet (Utility, 8266097)
- BZ - 2015061 - CVE-2021-35564 OpenJDK: Certificates with end dates too far in the future can corrupt keystore (Keytool, 8266137)
- BZ - 2015308 - CVE-2021-35586 OpenJDK: Excessive memory allocation in BMPImageReader (ImageIO, 8267735)
- BZ - 2015311 - CVE-2021-35603 OpenJDK: Non-constant comparison during TLS handshakes (JSSE, 8269618)
- BZ - 2015648 - CVE-2021-35550 OpenJDK: Weak ciphers preferred over stronger ones for TLS (JSSE, 8264210)
- BZ - 2015653 - CVE-2021-35578 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception raised during TLS handshake (JSSE, 8267729)
- BZ - 2015658 - CVE-2021-35567 OpenJDK: Incorrect principal selection when using Kerberos Constrained Delegation (Libraries, 8266689)
- BZ - 2015659 - CVE-2021-35588 OpenJDK: Incomplete validation of inner class references in ClassFileParser (Hotspot, 8268071)