RHBA-2021:3970 - Bug Fix Advisory
updated jboss-eap-7/eap-xp2-openj9-11-openshift-rhel8 container image
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated jboss-eap-7/eap-xp2-openj9-11-openshift-rhel8 container image is now available for RHEL-8 based Middleware Containers.
The jboss-eap-7/eap-xp2-openj9-11-openshift-rhel8 container image has been updated for RHEL-8 based Middleware Containers to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2021:3891 (see References)
Users of jboss-eap-7/eap-xp2-openj9-11-openshift-rhel8 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The RHEL-8 based Middleware Containers container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.7 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.6 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.7 for RHEL 8 s390x
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.6 for RHEL 8 s390x
- BZ - 2014508 - CVE-2021-35565 OpenJDK: Loop in HttpsServer triggered during TLS session close (JSSE, 8254967)
- BZ - 2014515 - CVE-2021-35556 OpenJDK: Excessive memory allocation in RTFParser (Swing, 8265167)
- BZ - 2014518 - CVE-2021-35559 OpenJDK: Excessive memory allocation in RTFReader (Swing, 8265580)
- BZ - 2014524 - CVE-2021-35561 OpenJDK: Excessive memory allocation in HashMap and HashSet (Utility, 8266097)
- BZ - 2015061 - CVE-2021-35564 OpenJDK: Certificates with end dates too far in the future can corrupt keystore (Keytool, 8266137)
- BZ - 2015308 - CVE-2021-35586 OpenJDK: Excessive memory allocation in BMPImageReader (ImageIO, 8267735)
- BZ - 2015311 - CVE-2021-35603 OpenJDK: Non-constant comparison during TLS handshakes (JSSE, 8269618)
- BZ - 2015648 - CVE-2021-35550 OpenJDK: Weak ciphers preferred over stronger ones for TLS (JSSE, 8264210)
- BZ - 2015653 - CVE-2021-35578 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception raised during TLS handshake (JSSE, 8267729)
- BZ - 2015658 - CVE-2021-35567 OpenJDK: Incorrect principal selection when using Kerberos Constrained Delegation (Libraries, 8266689)
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.7 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.6 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.7 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.6 for RHEL 8
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.