RHBA-2021:3867 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated 3scale API Management container images are now available
The 3scale API Management container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2021:3801 (see References)
Users of 3scale API Management container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The 3scale API Management container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1965461 - CVE-2021-22543 kernel: Improper handling of VM_IO|VM_PFNMAP vmas in KVM can bypass RO checks
- BZ - 1983686 - CVE-2021-3653 kernel: SVM nested virtualization issue in KVM (AVIC support)
- BZ - 1983988 - CVE-2021-3656 kernel: SVM nested virtualization issue in KVM (VMLOAD/VMSAVE)
- BZ - 1986506 - CVE-2021-37576 kernel: powerpc: KVM guest OS users can cause host OS memory corruption