RHBA-2021:3478 - Bug Fix Advisory
updated 3scale API Management container images
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated 3scale API Management container images are now available
The 3scale API Management container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2021:3280 (see References)
Users of 3scale API Management container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The 3scale API Management container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1907444 - CVE-2020-7788 nodejs-ini: Prototype pollution via malicious INI file
- BZ - 1945459 - CVE-2020-28469 nodejs-glob-parent: Regular expression denial of service
- BZ - 1956818 - CVE-2021-23343 nodejs-path-parse: ReDoS via splitDeviceRe, splitTailRe and splitPathRe
- BZ - 1988342 - CVE-2021-3672 c-ares: Missing input validation of host names may lead to domain hijacking
- BZ - 1988394 - CVE-2021-22930 nodejs: Use-after-free on close http2 on stream canceling
- BZ - 1990409 - CVE-2021-32804 nodejs-tar: Insufficient absolute path sanitization allowing arbitrary file creation and overwrite
- BZ - 1990415 - CVE-2021-32803 nodejs-tar: Insufficient symlink protection allowing arbitrary file creation and overwrite
- BZ - 1993019 - CVE-2021-22931 nodejs: Improper handling of untypical characters in domain names
- BZ - 1993029 - CVE-2021-22940 nodejs: Use-after-free on close http2 on stream canceling
- BZ - 1993039 - CVE-2021-22939 nodejs: Incomplete validation of tls rejectUnauthorized parameter
The Red Hat security contact is firstname.lastname@example.org. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.