RHBA-2021:3127 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated 3scale-amp2/apicast-gateway-rhel8 container image is now available for 3scale API Management.
The 3scale-amp2/apicast-gateway-rhel8 container image has been updated for 3scale API Management to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2021:3057 (see References)
Users of 3scale-amp2/apicast-gateway-rhel8 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The 3scale API Management container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1965461 - CVE-2021-22543 kernel: Improper handling of VM_IO|VM_PFNMAP vmas in KVM can bypass RO checks
- BZ - 1971651 - CVE-2021-3609 kernel: race condition in net/can/bcm.c leads to local privilege escalation
- BZ - 1980101 - CVE-2021-22555 kernel: out-of-bounds write in xt_compat_target_from_user() in net/netfilter/x_tables.c
Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 8
Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 7