RHBA-2021:2538 - Bug Fix Advisory
updated 3scale-amp2/apicast-gateway-rhel8 container image
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated 3scale-amp2/apicast-gateway-rhel8 container image is now available for 3scale API Management.
The 3scale-amp2/apicast-gateway-rhel8 container image has been updated for 3scale API Management to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2021:1578 (see References)
Users of 3scale-amp2/apicast-gateway-rhel8 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The 3scale API Management container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1777455 - CVE-2019-18811 kernel: memory leak in sof_set_get_large_ctrl_data() function in sound/soc/sof/ipc.c
- BZ - 1783434 - CVE-2019-19523 kernel: use-after-free caused by a malicious USB device in the drivers/usb/misc/adutux.c driver
- BZ - 1783507 - CVE-2019-19528 kernel: use-after-free bug caused by a malicious USB device in the drivers/usb/misc/iowarrior.c driver
- BZ - 1831726 - CVE-2020-12464 kernel: use-after-free in usb_sg_cancel function in drivers/usb/core/message.c
- BZ - 1833445 - CVE-2020-11608 kernel: NULL pointer dereferences in ov511_mode_init_regs and ov518_mode_init_regs in drivers/media/usb/gspca/ov519.c
- BZ - 1848652 - CVE-2020-12114 kernel: DoS by corrupting mountpoint reference counter
- BZ - 1853922 - CVE-2020-14314 kernel: buffer uses out of index in ext3/4 filesystem
- BZ - 1868453 - CVE-2020-14356 kernel: Use After Free vulnerability in cgroup BPF component
- BZ - 1869141 - CVE-2020-24394 kernel: umask not applied on filesystem without ACL support
- BZ - 1877575 - CVE-2020-25212 kernel: TOCTOU mismatch in the NFS client code
- BZ - 1879981 - CVE-2020-25643 kernel: improper input validation in ppp_cp_parse_cr function leads to memory corruption and read overflow
- BZ - 1882591 - CVE-2020-25285 kernel: race condition between hugetlb sysctl handlers in mm/hugetlb.c
- BZ - 1882594 - CVE-2020-25284 kernel: incomplete permission checking for access to rbd devices
- BZ - 1895961 - CVE-2020-25704 kernel: perf_event_parse_addr_filter memory
- BZ - 1900933 - CVE-2020-27786 kernel: use-after-free in kernel midi subsystem
- BZ - 1901161 - CVE-2020-15437 kernel: NULL pointer dereference in serial8250_isa_init_ports function in drivers/tty/serial/8250/8250_core.c
- BZ - 1901709 - CVE-2020-27835 kernel: child process is able to access parent mm through hfi dev file handle
- BZ - 1902724 - CVE-2020-35508 kernel: fork: fix copy_process(CLONE_PARENT) race with the exiting ->real_parent
- BZ - 1903126 - CVE-2020-28974 kernel: slab-out-of-bounds read in fbcon
- BZ - 1915799 - CVE-2021-0342 kernel: use after free in tun_get_user of tun.c could lead to local escalation of privilege
- BZ - 1919889 - CVE-2020-0431 kernel: possible out of bounds write in kbd_keycode of keyboard.c
- BZ - 1930246 - CVE-2020-12362 kernel: Integer overflow in Intel(R) Graphics Drivers
- BZ - 1949560 - CVE-2020-36322 kernel: fuse: fuse_do_getattr() calls make_bad_inode() in inappropriate situations
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.