RHBA-2020:3086 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated 3scale-amp2/apicast-gateway-rhel8 container image is now available for 3scale API Management.
The 3scale-amp2/apicast-gateway-rhel8 container image has been updated for 3scale API Management to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2020:3010 (see References)
Users of 3scale-amp2/apicast-gateway-rhel8 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The 3scale API Management container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1786078 - CVE-2019-19807 kernel: use-after-free in sound/core/timer.c
- BZ - 1792167 - CVE-2019-3016 kernel: kvm: Information leak within a KVM guest
- BZ - 1831868 - CVE-2020-12653 kernel: buffer overflow in mwifiex_cmd_append_vsie_tlv function in drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/scan.c
- BZ - 1832530 - CVE-2020-12654 kernel: heap-based buffer overflow in mwifiex_ret_wmm_get_status function in drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/wmm.c
- BZ - 1836244 - CVE-2020-12888 Kernel: vfio: access to disabled MMIO space of some devices may lead to DoS scenario
- BZ - 1842525 - CVE-2020-10757 kernel: kernel: DAX hugepages not considered during mremap
- BZ - 1845840 - CVE-2020-10766 kernel: Rogue cross-process SSBD shutdown. Linux scheduler logical bug allows an attacker to turn off the SSBD protection.
- BZ - 1845867 - CVE-2020-10767 kernel: Indirect Branch Prediction Barrier is force-disabled when STIBP is unavailable or enhanced IBRS is available.
- BZ - 1845868 - CVE-2020-10768 kernel: Indirect branch speculation can be enabled after it was force-disabled by the PR_SPEC_FORCE_DISABLE prctl command.