RHBA-2020:2393 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage 4.4 packages that fix several bugs and add various enhancements are now available.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage is software-defined storage integrated with and optimized for the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage is a highly scalable, production-grade persistent storage for stateful applications running in the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. In addition to persistent storage, Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage provisions a multicloud data management service with an S3 compatible API.
These updated packages include numerous bug fixes and enhancements. Users are directed to the Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage Release Notes for information on the most significant of these changes:
All Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage users are advised to upgrade to these updated packages.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage 4 x86_64
- BZ - 1798052 - relatedImages parameter missing from OCS operator CSV
- BZ - 1810034 - Provide an "access denied" message when access not provided from OpenShift
- BZ - 1813654 - [NooBaa UI] No minimum size restriction in the Kubernetes Pool creation dialog
- BZ - 1813655 - [NooBaa CLI] Minimal pv-store size is described as 16GB, CRD is rejecting anything below 22GB - Align the minimum size
- BZ - 1813656 - [NooBaa CLI + UI] Kubernetes Pool node limit isn't communicated/enforced
- BZ - 1813706 - Limit name length for PV BackingStore
- BZ - 1815088 - [OCS 4.2][Noobaa]: Cleanup irrelevant commands from collecting noobaa diagnostics
- BZ - 1816820 - portable: false ignored
- BZ - 1821219 - [LSO] OSD is not being removed upon disk failure
- BZ - 1823338 - CSI pod logging- CSI driver built version should be the release version not canary
- BZ - 1823937 - Upgrade from OCS-4.3 to OCS-4.4 failed due to OB/OBC CRDs ownership collision - Changed from required to owned
- BZ - 1825830 - [NooBaa] BucketClass status should be updated according to the BackingStores it uses
- BZ - 1827689 - OCS 4.3 Installation fails when using OCS 4.4-rc2 registry bundle
- BZ - 1830015 - Portable OSD on a failed node fails to come up on another node due to multi-attach error
- BZ - 1833038 - rook-ceph-osd pods in CrashLoopBackOff
- BZ - 1833317 - If healthy osd ID is provided to a job template, it marks running osd out
Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage 4