RHBA-2020:2251 - Bug Fix Advisory
updated CloudForms Management Engine 5.10 container images
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated CloudForms Management Engine 5.10 container images are now available
The CloudForms Management Engine 5.10 container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2020:1543 (see References)
Users of CloudForms Management Engine 5.10 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The CloudForms Management Engine 5.10 container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat CloudForms 4.7 x86_64
- BZ - 1801735 - CVE-2020-1733 ansible: insecure temporary directory when running become_user from become directive
- BZ - 1802085 - CVE-2020-1735 ansible: path injection on dest parameter in fetch module
- BZ - 1802154 - CVE-2020-1737 ansible: Extract-Zip function in win_unzip module does not check extracted path
- BZ - 1802178 - CVE-2020-1739 ansible: svn module leaks password when specified as a parameter
- BZ - 1802193 - CVE-2020-1740 ansible: secrets readable after ansible-vault edit
- BZ - 1805491 - CVE-2020-1746 ansible: Information disclosure issue in ldap_attr and ldap_entry modules
- BZ - 1814627 - CVE-2020-10685 Ansible: modules which use files encrypted with vault are not properly cleaned up
- BZ - 1815519 - CVE-2020-10684 Ansible: code injection when using ansible_facts as a subkey
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.