RHBA-2020:2233 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0 (Queens) container images are now available
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0 (Queens) container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2020:2082 (see References)
Users of Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0 (Queens) container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0 (Queens) container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenStack 13 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 13 ppc64le
- BZ - 1758671 - CVE-2017-18595 kernel: double free may be caused by the function allocate_trace_buffer in the file kernel/trace/trace.c
- BZ - 1786164 - CVE-2019-19768 kernel: use-after-free in __blk_add_trace in kernel/trace/blktrace.c
- BZ - 1825116 - CVE-2020-10711 Kernel: NetLabel: null pointer dereference while receiving CIPSO packet with null category may cause kernel panic
Red Hat OpenStack 13
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 13