RHBA-2020:1535 - Bug Fix Advisory
updated RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images are now available
The RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2020:1509 (see References)
Users of RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The RHEL-7 based Middleware Containers container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.11 x86_64
- BZ - 1823199 - CVE-2020-2754 OpenJDK: Misplaced regular expression syntax error check in RegExpScanner (Scripting, 8223898)
- BZ - 1823200 - CVE-2020-2755 OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of empty string nodes in regular expression Parser (Scripting, 8223904)
- BZ - 1823215 - CVE-2020-2756 OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of references to uninitialized class descriptors during deserialization (Serialization, 8224541)
- BZ - 1823216 - CVE-2020-2757 OpenJDK: Uncaught InstantiationError exception in ObjectStreamClass (Serialization, 8224549)
- BZ - 1823224 - CVE-2020-2773 OpenJDK: Unexpected exceptions raised by DOMKeyInfoFactory and DOMXMLSignatureFactory (Security, 8231415)
- BZ - 1823527 - CVE-2020-2800 OpenJDK: CRLF injection into HTTP headers in HttpServer (Lightweight HTTP Server, 8234825)
- BZ - 1823542 - CVE-2020-2830 OpenJDK: Regular expression DoS in Scanner (Concurrency, 8236201)
- BZ - 1823694 - CVE-2020-2803 OpenJDK: Incorrect bounds checks in NIO Buffers (Libraries, 8234841)
- BZ - 1823844 - CVE-2020-2805 OpenJDK: Incorrect type checks in MethodType.readObject() (Libraries, 8235274)
- BZ - 1823853 - CVE-2020-2816 OpenJDK: Application data accepted before TLS handshake completion (JSSE, 8235691)
- BZ - 1823879 - CVE-2020-2778 OpenJDK: Incomplete enforcement of algorithm restrictions for TLS (JSSE, 8232424)
- BZ - 1823947 - CVE-2020-2767 OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of Certificate messages during TLS handshake (JSSE, 8232581)
- BZ - 1823960 - CVE-2020-2781 OpenJDK: Re-use of single TLS session for new connections (JSSE, 8234408)
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.11