RHBA-2020:1482 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.3.13 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat OpenShift Container
Platform 4.3.13. See the following advisory for the RPM packages for this
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.3.13-x86_64
The image digest is sha256:e1ebc7295248a8394afb8d8d918060a7cc3de12c491283b317b80b26deedfe61
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.3.13, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1805833 - Excessive permissions for prometheus-operator cluster-role
- BZ - 1819888 - Bump OVS/OVN versions to 2.13
- BZ - 1820231 - Upgradeable=False should not block updates within a z stream, but should block 4.y -> 4.(y+1) bumps
- BZ - 1820266 - [sig-builds] update s2i build as root via privileged scc extended test
- BZ - 1821179 - The deploy pods of various applications are going into OOMKilled state on multiple nodes [rhaos-4.3-rhel-8/conmon]
- BZ - 1821341 - [4.3.z] Node should not delete pods until all container status is available
- BZ - 1821493 - /readyz should start reporting failure on shutdown initiation
- BZ - 1821510 - Running httpd under init requires privileged
- BZ - 1822032 - buildah is not expanding env vars in file paths [rhaos-4.3-rhel-8/buildah]
- BZ - 1823296 - Placeholder bug for OCP 4.3.0 extras release
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3 for RHEL 7