RHBA-2020:1437 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage 4.3 container images that fix several bugs and add various enhancements are now available in the Red Hat Container Registry.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage is software-defined storage integrated with and optimized for the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage is a highly scalable, production-grade persistent storage for stateful applications running in the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. In addition to persistent storage, Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage provisions a multicloud data management service with an S3 compatible API.
These updated images include numerous bug fixes and enhancements. Space precludes documenting all of these changes in this advisory. Users are directed to the Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage Release Notes for information on the most significant of these changes:
All users of Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage are advised to pull these updated images from the Red Hat Container Registry.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage 4 x86_64
- BZ - 1792778 - 'Add Capacity' UI: Provide more information about used capacity / provisioned capacity and percentage occupied
- BZ - 1793387 - Deleting csi-cephfsplugin-provisioner pod during pod, PVC deletion leaves behind cephfs backed PV in Released state
- BZ - 1794389 - [GSS] Provide additional Toleration for Ceph CSI driver DS
- BZ - 1799056 - OCS operator should make use of suggested namespace and cluster monitoring annotations
- BZ - 1799077 - [vSphere/Baremetal] Nooba-operator keeps being OOM killed
- BZ - 1802212 - MCG/NooBaa noobaa-core and PV Pool statefulset pods are created using an upstream image/tag
- BZ - 1804729 - Upgrade between internal builds with different Y version is not possible when 4.2 build is done after 4.3
- BZ - 1806419 - Pod unable to mount CephFS based PV if csi-cephfsplugin-provisioner pod is deleted during PVC creation
- BZ - 1806972 - Mon pods are not backed by PVCs
- BZ - 1807941 - creating pv backing store with wrong parameters creates an unusable object in noobaa
- BZ - 1808067 - OBC status can't be updated when using lib-bucket-provisioner to satisfy OB/OBC dependency
- BZ - 1810011 - PV resize should be blocked in OCS 4.3
- BZ - 1810939 - [Tracking #1810959] must-gather with latest-4.3 doesn't collect openshift-storage pod logs
- BZ - 1811259 - [ocs-operator]: Deployment fails waiting for Toolbox pod to comeup
- BZ - 1811625 - 4.3 build has default channel set as stable-4.2 in the CSV
- BZ - 1818147 - CSV: ocs-operator.v4.3.0-379.ci is stuck in installing phase after upgrade from 4.2.2 live content
- BZ - 1818586 - Backing store is not deleted from openshift console after noobaa cleanup is performed
Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage 4