RHBA-2020:1430 - Bug Fix Advisory
updated devtools/go-toolset-rhel7 container image
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated devtools/go-toolset-rhel7 container image is now available for Red Hat Developer Tools.
The devtools/go-toolset-rhel7 container image has been updated for Red Hat Developer Tools to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2020:0834 (see References)
Users of devtools/go-toolset-rhel7 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat Developer Tools container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1 x86_64
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for System Z) 1 s390x
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for IBM Power LE) 1 ppc64le
- BZ - 1703063 - CVE-2019-11487 kernel: Count overflow in FUSE request leading to use-after-free issues.
- BZ - 1763690 - CVE-2019-17666 kernel: rtl_p2p_noa_ie in drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/ps.c in the Linux kernel lacks a certain upper-bound check, leading to a buffer overflow
- BZ - 1781514 - CVE-2019-19338 Kernel: KVM: export MSR_IA32_TSX_CTRL to guest - incomplete fix for TAA (CVE-2019-11135)
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for System Z) 1
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for IBM Power LE) 1