RHBA-2020:0650 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Asynchronous Group container images are now available
The Asynchronous Group container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2020:0597 (see References)
Users of Asynchronous Group container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Asynchronous Group container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- dotNET on RHEL (for RHEL Server) 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1788301 - CVE-2019-16777 npm: Global node_modules Binary Overwrite
- BZ - 1788305 - CVE-2019-16775 npm: Symlink reference outside of node_modules folder through the bin field upon installation
- BZ - 1788310 - CVE-2019-16776 npm: Arbitrary file write via constructed entry in the package.json bin field
- BZ - 1800364 - CVE-2019-15605 nodejs: HTTP request smuggling using malformed Transfer-Encoding header
- BZ - 1800366 - CVE-2019-15606 nodejs: HTTP header values do not have trailing optional whitespace trimmed
- BZ - 1800367 - CVE-2019-15604 nodejs: Remotely trigger an assertion on a TLS server with a malformed certificate string