RHBA-2020:0554 - Bug Fix Advisory
updated Red Hat OpenStack Platform 15.0 (Stein) container images
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenStack Platform 15.0 (Stein) container images are now available
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 15.0 (Stein) container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2020:0339 (see References)
Users of Red Hat OpenStack Platform 15.0 (Stein) container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 15.0 (Stein) container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenStack 15 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 15 ppc64le
- BZ - 1744130 - CVE-2019-14814 kernel: heap overflow in mwifiex_set_uap_rates() function of Marvell Wifi Driver leading to DoS
- BZ - 1744137 - CVE-2019-14815 kernel: heap-overflow in mwifiex_set_wmm_params() function of Marvell WiFi driver leading to DoS
- BZ - 1744149 - CVE-2019-14816 kernel: heap overflow in mwifiex_update_vs_ie() function of Marvell WiFi driver
- BZ - 1763690 - CVE-2019-17666 kernel: rtl_p2p_noa_ie in drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/ps.c in the Linux kernel lacks a certain upper-bound check, leading to a buffer overflow
- BZ - 1773519 - CVE-2019-14901 kernel: heap overflow in marvell/mwifiex/tdls.c
- BZ - 1774671 - CVE-2019-14898 kernel: incomplete fix for race condition between mmget_not_zero()/get_task_mm() and core dumping in CVE-2019-11599
- BZ - 1774870 - CVE-2019-14895 kernel: heap-based buffer overflow in mwifiex_process_country_ie() function in drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/sta_ioctl.c
- BZ - 1781514 - CVE-2019-19338 Kernel: KVM: export MSR_IA32_TSX_CTRL to guest - incomplete fix for TAA (CVE-2019-11135)
Red Hat OpenStack 15
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 15