RHBA-2020:0454 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated 3scale API Management container images are now available
The 3scale API Management container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2020:0374 (see References)
Users of 3scale API Management container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The 3scale API Management container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1744149 - CVE-2019-14816 kernel: heap overflow in mwifiex_update_vs_ie() function of Marvell WiFi driver
- BZ - 1771909 - CVE-2019-17133 kernel: buffer overflow in cfg80211_mgd_wext_giwessid in net/wireless/wext-sme.c
- BZ - 1773519 - CVE-2019-14901 kernel: heap overflow in marvell/mwifiex/tdls.c
- BZ - 1774671 - CVE-2019-14898 kernel: incomplete fix for race condition between mmget_not_zero()/get_task_mm() and core dumping in CVE-2019-11599
- BZ - 1774870 - CVE-2019-14895 kernel: heap-based buffer overflow in mwifiex_process_country_ie() function in drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/sta_ioctl.c
Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 7