RHBA-2020:0399 - Bug Fix Advisory
OpenShift Container Platform 4.1.34 bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.1.34 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat OpenShift Container
Platform 4.1.34. See the following advisory for the RPM packages for this
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.1.34
The image digest is sha256:d98c0df40e603b4a8ab344e2b4f44e53a67b036803f45be9a99bc0153ebb3f2e
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.1.34, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1758345 - downloads pod doesn't respond to drain
- BZ - 1766515 - MCD could shadow errors since the force validation file isn't deleted once used
- BZ - 1781240 - KCM cannot recover from deleting its lease configmap
- BZ - 1782153 - Pull CI: Cluster operator machine-config Degraded is True with RequiredPoolsFailed: machineconfig.machineconfiguration.openshift.io rendered-master-* not found
- BZ - 1783621 - After successful upgrade to 4.1.27, machineconfigpools stuck in degraded state
- BZ - 1784870 - Some fields in a Operator's CR overview Tab shows None
- BZ - 1789320 - Placeholder bug for OCP 4.1.z metadata release
- BZ - 1790711 - Update channel nightly-4.1 should be removed.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7