RHBA-2020:0226 - Bug Fix Advisory
updated Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images are now available
The Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2020:0202 (see References)
Users of Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
The Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog (see References).
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1790444 - CVE-2020-2583 OpenJDK: Incorrect exception processing during deserialization in BeanContextSupport (Serialization, 8224909)
- BZ - 1790556 - CVE-2020-2590 OpenJDK: Improper checks of SASL message properties in GssKrb5Base (Security, 8226352)
- BZ - 1790570 - CVE-2020-2601 OpenJDK: Use of unsafe RSA-MD5 checksum in Kerberos TGS (Security, 8229951)
- BZ - 1790884 - CVE-2020-2593 OpenJDK: Incorrect isBuiltinStreamHandler causing URL normalization issues (Networking, 8228548)
- BZ - 1790944 - CVE-2020-2604 OpenJDK: Serialization filter changes via jdk.serialFilter property modification (Serialization, 8231422)
- BZ - 1791217 - CVE-2020-2654 OpenJDK: Excessive memory usage in OID processing in X.509 certificate parsing (Libraries, 8234037)
- BZ - 1791284 - CVE-2020-2659 OpenJDK: Incomplete enforcement of maxDatagramSockets limit in DatagramChannelImpl (Networking, 8231795)
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.