RHBA-2020:0032 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenStack Platform 15.0 (Stein) container images are now available
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 15.0 (Stein) container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2019:4356 
Users of Red Hat OpenStack Platform 15.0 (Stein) container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog 
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 15.0 (Stein) container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog 
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenStack 15 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 15 ppc64le
- BZ - 1781127 - CVE-2019-1387 git: Remote code execution in recursive clones with nested submodules
- BZ - 1781143 - CVE-2019-1349 git: Recursive submodule cloning allows using git directory twice with synonymous directory name written in .git/
- BZ - 1781953 - CVE-2019-1348 git: Arbitrary path overwriting via export-marks in-stream command feature
- BZ - 1781963 - CVE-2019-1352 git: Files inside the .git directory may be overwritten during cloning via NTFS Alternate Data Streams
Red Hat OpenStack 15
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 15