RHBA-2020:0025 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images are now available
The Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images have been updated to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2019:4356 
Users of Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog 
The Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 2.0 container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog 
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1781127 - CVE-2019-1387 git: Remote code execution in recursive clones with nested submodules
- BZ - 1781143 - CVE-2019-1349 git: Recursive submodule cloning allows using git directory twice with synonymous directory name written in .git/
- BZ - 1781953 - CVE-2019-1348 git: Arbitrary path overwriting via export-marks in-stream command feature
- BZ - 1781963 - CVE-2019-1352 git: Files inside the .git directory may be overwritten during cloning via NTFS Alternate Data Streams