RHBA-2019:4093 - Bug Fix Advisory
OpenShift Container Platform 4.2.10 bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.2.10 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat OpenShift Container
Platform 4.2.10. See the following advisory for the RPM packages for this
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.2.10
The image digest is sha256:dc2e38fb00085d6b7f722475f8b7b758a0cb3a02ba42d9acf8a8298a6d510d9c
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.2.10, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.2 for RHEL 8 s390x
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.2 for RHEL 7 s390x
- BZ - 1753355 - AllowVolumeExpansion is not set when upgrade from 4.1.z to 4.2
- BZ - 1762658 - Delay in detecting a successful CSI mount or incorrect report of failed mount, by kubelet for Ceph CSI based volume (due to the recursive fsGroup setting)
- BZ - 1762748 - [4.2] oauth-proxy container OOM killed
- BZ - 1763282 - fluentd pods doesn't process kubernetes events
- BZ - 1766341 - Fix Metering image mirroring scripts for testing staging/pre-production OLM content
- BZ - 1767047 - If openshift-control-plane is down, new pods cannot be created
- BZ - 1767719 - Gather events for namespaces defined as related objects in degraded operators
- BZ - 1768436 - [4.2] backport kube-proxy fix for spurious connection resets
- BZ - 1768487 - Glusterblock RWO PV is not getting correct default storageclass
- BZ - 1768816 - only 1 attempt at imagestreamimport failed for multiple tags, initial sample import
- BZ - 1769581 - 4.2: Specfile global commit has to be overridable
- BZ - 1769841 - Marketplace-operator produces unbounded number of package registry replicasets when CatalogSourceConfig targetNamespace is missing
- BZ - 1770658 - OpenShift fails to upgrade when image-registry operator is removed
- BZ - 1772178 - [Disconnected] openshift-samples operator is reporting bad status to make the whole installation get failed.
- BZ - 1772575 - The channel name should be string in nfd.package.yaml
- BZ - 1773807 - Enable all Linux arches in cli-artifacts [4.2]
- BZ - 1773909 - [IPI][Openstack] First attempt to destroy cluster sometimes fails with msg="Resource not found"
- BZ - 1774090 - Local volume feature broken with RBAC permission issue
- BZ - 1774508 - Upgrade from 4.2.2 to 4.2.4 causes Console CSS to break/not render until cache is cleared
- BZ - 1774653 - Incorrect cluster memory and disk usage displayed in openshift dashboard.
- BZ - 1775333 - make sure x86_64 samples are not installed on s390x clusters (initial 4.2.x targeted GA)
- BZ - 1775720 - default template for metering report for editor should use v1 instead of v1apha1
- BZ - 1776918 - [MIG-UI] Plans can be edited while running or closed
- BZ - 1776977 - [MIG-UI] Sometimes PVs are not discovered
- BZ - 1779935 - [4.2.z] Install fails on Z due to timeout in cluster-samples-operator
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 for RHEL 7
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.2 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.2 for RHEL 7