RHBA-2019:4084 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.1.27 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat OpenShift Container
Platform 4.1.27. See the following advisory for the RPM packages for this
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.1.27
The image digest is sha256:10519d7ba7e028efec0b9a210e5c75d37f2f5fe74bced4e034bd89a323ea833f
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.1.27, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1739262 - Authentication attempts are failing with Request Header Authentication Provider
- BZ - 1765807 - elasticsearch-proxy clusterrolebinding has been overwritten as istio-system elasticsearch even though openshif-logging elasticsearch is configured that.
- BZ - 1772802 - Unnecessarily high API server usage of the Node Tuning Operator's operand (openshift-tuned)
- BZ - 1772904 - [4.1] Duplicated IPs on InfraNodes using automatic egress IP
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7