RHBA-2019:3937 - Bug Fix Advisory
updated CodeReady Workspaces 1.2 container images
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces container images are now available in the Red Hat Container Registry.
Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 1.2 provides a cloud-developer-workspace server and a browser-based IDE built for teams and organizations. CodeReady Workspaces runs in OpenShift and is well-suited for container-based development.
This update includes updated container images, which are based on an updated Red Hat Enterprise Linux image that contains fixes for the following issues: RHBA-2019:2816 and RHSA-2019:3134.
This update includes the following images:
All users of the Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces container images are advised to pull these updated images from the Red Hat Container Registry.
The container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available on the pages of the corresponding images in the Red Hat Container Catalog, as listed in the References section.
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image individually or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1760963 - CVE-2019-2964 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception thrown by Pattern processing crafted regular expression (Concurrency, 8222684)
- BZ - 1760969 - CVE-2019-2975 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception thrown during regular expression processing in Nashorn (Scripting, 8223518)
- BZ - 1760978 - CVE-2019-2973 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception thrown by XPathParser processing crafted XPath expression (JAXP, 8223505)
- BZ - 1760980 - CVE-2019-2981 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception thrown by XPath processing crafted XPath expression (JAXP, 8224532)
- BZ - 1760992 - CVE-2019-2999 OpenJDK: Insufficient filtering of HTML event attributes in Javadoc (Javadoc, 8226765)
- BZ - 1760999 - CVE-2019-2988 OpenJDK: Integer overflow in bounds check in SunGraphics2D (2D, 8225292)
- BZ - 1761006 - CVE-2019-2978 OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of nested jar: URLs in Jar URL handler (Networking, 8223892)
- BZ - 1761146 - CVE-2019-2992 OpenJDK: Excessive memory allocation in CMap when reading TrueType font (2D, 8225597)
- BZ - 1761149 - CVE-2019-2987 OpenJDK: Missing glyph bitmap image dimension check in FreetypeFontScaler (2D, 8225286)
- BZ - 1761262 - CVE-2019-2983 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception thrown during Font object deserialization (Serialization, 8224915)
- BZ - 1761266 - CVE-2019-2962 OpenJDK: NULL pointer dereference in DrawGlyphList (2D, 8222690)
- BZ - 1761594 - CVE-2019-2949 OpenJDK: Improper handling of Kerberos proxy credentials (Kerberos, 8220302)
- BZ - 1761596 - CVE-2019-2945 OpenJDK: Missing restrictions on use of custom SocketImpl (Networking, 8218573)
- BZ - 1761601 - CVE-2019-2989 OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of HTTP proxy responses in HttpURLConnection (Networking, 8225298)
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1