RHBA-2019:3919 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.2.8 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat OpenShift Container
Platform 4.2.8. See the following advisory for the RPM packages for this
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.2.8
The image digest is sha256:4bf307b98beba4d42da3316464013eac120c6e5a398646863ef92b0e2c621230
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.2.8, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1758158 - [4.2] AWS: secondary IP address order still wrong
- BZ - 1766830 - Installer failed to get OCP version of nightly build when Scaling up RHEL nodes
- BZ - 1769950 - [4.2.z] Build tests fail using github.com/openshift/ruby-hello-world repo
- BZ - 1772696 - sriov-network-operator: don't require mstflint for s390x
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2 for RHEL 7