RHBA-2019:3879 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated devtools/rust-toolset-rhel7 container image is now available for Red Hat Developer Tools.
The devtools/rust-toolset-rhel7 container image has been updated for Red Hat Developer Tools to address following security advisories: RHSA-2019:3055 
Users of devtools/rust-toolset-rhel7 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog 
The Red Hat Developer Tools container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog 
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1 x86_64
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for System Z) 1 s390x
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for IBM Power LE) 1 ppc64le
- BZ - 1713059 - CVE-2019-3846 kernel: Heap overflow in mwifiex_update_bss_desc_with_ie function in marvell/mwifiex/scan.c
- BZ - 1716992 - CVE-2019-10126 kernel: Heap overflow in mwifiex_uap_parse_tail_ies function in drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/ie.c
- BZ - 1727857 - CVE-2019-9506 hardware: bluetooth: BR/EDR encryption key negotiation attacks (KNOB)
- BZ - 1738705 - CVE-2018-20856 kernel: Use-after-free in __blk_drain_queue() function in block/blk-core.c
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for System Z) 1
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for IBM Power LE) 1