RHBA-2019:3820 - Bug Fix Advisory
updated dotnet/dotnet-21-jenkins-slave-rhel7 container image
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated dotnet/dotnet-21-jenkins-slave-rhel7 container image is now available for .NET Core on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
The dotnet/dotnet-21-jenkins-slave-rhel7 container image has been updated for .NET Core on Red Hat Enterprise Linux to address the following security advisory: RHSA-2019:3811 
Users of dotnet/dotnet-21-jenkins-slave-rhel7 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog 
The .NET Core on Red Hat Enterprise Linux container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog 
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- dotNET on RHEL (for RHEL Server) 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1713433 - CVE-2019-10150 atomic-openshift: OpenShift builds don't verify SSH Host Keys for the git repository
- BZ - 1737651 - CVE-2019-11249 kubernetes: Incomplete fixes for CVE-2019-1002101 and CVE-2019-11246, kubectl cp potential directory traversal
- BZ - 1753495 - CVE-2019-11251 kubernetes: `kubectl cp` allows for arbitrary file write via double symlinks
- BZ - 1757701 - CVE-2019-11253 kubernetes: YAML parsing vulnerable to "Billion Laughs" attack, allowing for remote denial of service
dotNET on RHEL (for RHEL Server) 1