RHBA-2019:3294 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.1.22 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat
OpenShift Container Platform 4.1.22. See the following advisory for the
RPM packages for this release:
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.1.22
The image digest is sha256:31d3c3f2f3d3f9b40d6fde943d71ef823af3b3ceb41ea4fbcd6f428082a28872
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.1.22, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1745273 - Can't fetch packagemanifests(asb,tsb,elasticsearch clusterlogging) from app regisry redhat-operators-stage
- BZ - 1747165 - [backport] [4.1.z] User cannot be created because of missing permission boundary
- BZ - 1755584 - Memory leak CRIO due to no garbage collection in /run/crio/exits for exited containers [4.1.z]
- BZ - 1764312 - Eventrouter pod in CrashLoopBackOff status: "runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference"
- BZ - 1766099 - Options to use api-resources with oc command
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 8
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7