RHBA-2019:3291 - Bug Fix Advisory
devtools/go-toolset-rhel7 Container Image Updates
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated devtools/go-toolset-rhel7 container image is now available for Red Hat Developer Tools.
The devtools/go-toolset-rhel7 container image has been updated for Red Hat Developer Tools to address following security advisories: RHSA-2019:2939 
Users of devtools/go-toolset-rhel7 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog 
The Red Hat Developer Tools container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog 
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1 x86_64
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for System Z) 1 s390x
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for IBM Power LE) 1 ppc64le
- BZ - 1735645 - CVE-2019-9512 HTTP/2: flood using PING frames results in unbounded memory growth
- BZ - 1735741 - CVE-2019-9513 HTTP/2: flood using PRIORITY frames results in excessive resource consumption
- BZ - 1735744 - CVE-2019-9514 HTTP/2: flood using HEADERS frames results in unbounded memory growth
- BZ - 1735745 - CVE-2019-9515 HTTP/2: flood using SETTINGS frames results in unbounded memory growth
- BZ - 1735749 - CVE-2019-9518 HTTP/2: flood using empty frames results in excessive resource consumption
- BZ - 1741860 - CVE-2019-9511 HTTP/2: large amount of data requests leads to denial of service
- BZ - 1741864 - CVE-2019-9516 HTTP/2: 0-length headers lead to denial of service
- BZ - 1741868 - CVE-2019-9517 HTTP/2: request for large response leads to denial of service
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for System Z) 1
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server for IBM Power LE) 1