RHBA-2019:3176 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated 3scale API Management container images are now available
The 3scale API Management container images have been updated to address security advisory/ies: RHSA-2019:3055.
Users of 3scale API Management container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog 
The 3scale API Management container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog 
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2.6 x86_64
- BZ - 1713059 - CVE-2019-3846 kernel: Heap overflow in mwifiex_update_bss_desc_with_ie function in marvell/mwifiex/scan.c
- BZ - 1716992 - CVE-2019-10126 kernel: Heap overflow in mwifiex_uap_parse_tail_ies function in drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/ie.c
- BZ - 1727857 - CVE-2019-9506 hardware: bluetooth: BR/EDR encryption key negotiation attacks (KNOB)
- BZ - 1738705 - CVE-2018-20856 kernel: Use-after-free in __blk_drain_queue() function in block/blk-core.c