RHBA-2019:3152 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.1.21 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the container images for Red Hat
OpenShift Container Platform 4.1.21. See the following advisory for the
RPM packages for this release:
Space precludes documenting all of the container images in this advisory.
See the following Release Notes documentation, which will be updated
shortly for this release, for details about these changes:
You may download the oc tool and use it to inspect release image metadata
$ oc adm release info quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.1.21
The image digest is sha256:a68066e534c41010b3750f18d620abede491965d5b0e860f5717b626cde08e5b
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 users are advised to upgrade to these
updated packages and images.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for release 4.1.21, for important instructions on
how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1746711 - telemeter client config reloader uses wrong port
- BZ - 1756458 - User upgrading a cluster from 4.1 to 4.2 before official release may bypass security protection
- BZ - 1758233 - [4.1] Networkpolicy resources not getting applied on update
- BZ - 1759712 - ClusterVersion upgrade history of previously completed upgrades completionTimestamp is being modified when it shouldnt
- BZ - 1762344 - [4.1] duplicate error output can not be compressed for kubeletconfig [empty mcp]
- BZ - 1763638 - etcd-member manifest rendered with an empty image reference and leading to cluster disruption during a 4.1->4.2 upgrade
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7