RHBA-2019:3148 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated .NET Core on Red Hat Enterprise Linux container images are now available
The .NET Core on Red Hat Enterprise Linux container images have been updated to address security advisory/ies: RHSA-2019:3128.
Users of .NET Core on Red Hat Enterprise Linux container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog 
The .NET Core on Red Hat Enterprise Linux container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog 
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- dotNET on RHEL (for RHEL Server) 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1760963 - CVE-2019-2964 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception thrown by Pattern processing crafted regular expression (Concurrency, 8222684)
- BZ - 1760969 - CVE-2019-2975 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception thrown during regular expression processing in Nashorn (Scripting, 8223518)
- BZ - 1760978 - CVE-2019-2973 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception thrown by XPathParser processing crafted XPath expression (JAXP, 8223505)
- BZ - 1760980 - CVE-2019-2981 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception thrown by XPath processing crafted XPath expression (JAXP, 8224532)
- BZ - 1760992 - CVE-2019-2999 OpenJDK: Insufficient filtering of HTML event attributes in Javadoc (Javadoc, 8226765)
- BZ - 1760999 - CVE-2019-2988 OpenJDK: Integer overflow in bounds check in SunGraphics2D (2D, 8225292)
- BZ - 1761006 - CVE-2019-2978 OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of nested jar: URLs in Jar URL handler (Networking, 8223892)
- BZ - 1761146 - CVE-2019-2992 OpenJDK: Excessive memory allocation in CMap when reading TrueType font (2D, 8225597)
- BZ - 1761149 - CVE-2019-2987 OpenJDK: Missing glyph bitmap image dimension check in FreetypeFontScaler (2D, 8225286)
- BZ - 1761262 - CVE-2019-2983 OpenJDK: Unexpected exception thrown during Font object deserialization (Serialization, 8224915)
- BZ - 1761266 - CVE-2019-2962 OpenJDK: NULL pointer dereference in DrawGlyphList (2D, 8222690)
- BZ - 1761594 - CVE-2019-2949 OpenJDK: Improper handling of Kerberos proxy credentials (Kerberos, 8220302)
- BZ - 1761596 - CVE-2019-2945 OpenJDK: Missing restrictions on use of custom SocketImpl (Networking, 8218573)
- BZ - 1761601 - CVE-2019-2989 OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of HTTP proxy responses in HttpURLConnection (Networking, 8225298)
dotNET on RHEL (for RHEL Server) 1