RHBA-2019:2675 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated 3scale-amp26/system container image is now available for 3scale API Management 2.6.
The 3scale-amp26/system container image has been updated for 3scale API Management 2.6 to address following security advisories: RHSA-2019:2571 
Users of 3scale-amp26/system container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog 
The 3scale API Management container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog 
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2.6 x86_64
- BZ - 1737785 - CVE-2019-1010238 pango: pango_log2vis_get_embedding_levels() heap-based buffer overflow
- BZ - 1743737 - CVE-2019-14813 ghostscript: Safer mode bypass by .forceput exposure in setsystemparams (701443)
- BZ - 1743754 - CVE-2019-14812 ghostscript: Safer mode bypass by .forceput exposure in setuserparams (701444)
- BZ - 1743757 - CVE-2019-14811 ghostscript: Safer mode bypass by .forceput exposure in .pdf_hook_DSC_Creator (701445)
- BZ - 1744042 - CVE-2019-14817 ghostscript: Safer mode bypass by .forceput exposure in .pdfexectoken and other procedures (701450)
Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2.6