RHBA-2019:2449 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
Updated ovirt-web-ui packages that fix several bugs and add various enhancements are now available.
The ovirt-web-ui package provides the web interface for Red Hat Virtualization.
Changes to the ovirt-web-ui component:
- Previously, although SSO tokens are supposed to expire after a period of user inactivity that is defined in engine-config, the VM portal sent a request every minute. Consequently, the SSO token never expired on the VM portal, and the VM portal continued running even when was unused in the background.
This bug is now fixed. When the user does not actively use the VM portal for a period of time defined in engine-config, the VM portal presents a prompt. The user is automatically logged out after 30 seconds unless choosing to stay logged in. (BZ#1667489)
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Virtualization Manager 4.3 x86_64
- BZ - 1615941 - [RFE] - Add noVNC and RDP consoles to VM Portal
- BZ - 1667489 - UserSessionTimeOutInterval key doesn't take effect on VM Portal
- BZ - 1687521 - VM Portal shows the change CD is [Empty] and contains no ISOs where the Admin Portal does
- BZ - 1726188 - [Tracking] ovirt-web-ui 1.5.3 for RHV 4.3.5 batch 2
Red Hat Virtualization Manager 4.3