RHBA-2019:2438 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An update for rhvm-setup-plugins is now available for Red Hat Virtualization 4.3.
The rhvm-setup-plugins package adds functionality exclusive only to Red Hat Virtualization Manager, and is not available for the upstream ovirt-engine. It includes the configuration of the Red Hat Support plugin, copying downstream-only artifacts to the ISO domain, and links to the knowledgebase and other support material.
Changes to the rhvm-setup-plugins component:
- TBA (BZ#1698067)
- TBA (BZ#1712735)
- TBA (BZ#1723582)
- Previously, engine-setup included one or more incorrect URLs to documentation. These URLs have been fixed. (BZ#1719726)
- TBA (BZ#1723792)
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat Virtualization Manager 4.3 x86_64
- BZ - 1698067 - Change 4.3 installation guide link in engine-setup
- BZ - 1712735 - Revert fix for bug 1311895 as the brick path mismatch
- BZ - 1719726 - Upgrade rhvm-setup-plugins to 4.3.4
- BZ - 1723582 - [downstream clone - 4.3.5] RHV could not detect Guest Agent when create snapshot for the running guest which installed qemu-guest-agent
- BZ - 1723792 - Upgrade rhvm-setup-plugins to 4.3.3
Red Hat Virtualization Manager 4.3