RHBA-2019:1977 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated codeready-workspaces/stacks-node-rhel8 container image is now available for Red Hat Codeready Workspaces 1.2.
The codeready-workspaces/stacks-node-rhel8 container image has been updated for Red Hat Codeready Workspaces 1.2 to address following security advisories: RHSA-2019:1959 
Users of codeready-workspaces/stacks-node-rhel8 container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog 
The CodeReady Workspaces is a Red Hat supported Eclipse Che that runs in OpenShift container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog 
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1 x86_64
- BZ - 1680540 - CVE-2018-20784 kernel: infinite loop in update_blocked_averages() in kernel/sched/fair.c leading to denial of service
- BZ - 1690716 - kernel: DMA attack using peripheral devices (Thunderclap)
- BZ - 1709164 - CVE-2019-11810 kernel: a NULL pointer dereference in drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas_base.c leading to DoS
- BZ - 1709180 - CVE-2019-11811 kernel: use-after-free in drivers/char/ipmi/ipmi_si_intf.c, ipmi_si_mem_io.c, ipmi_si_port_io.c
- BZ - 1710405 - CVE-2019-11085 kernel: insufficient input validation in kernel mode driver in Intel i915 graphics leads to privilege escalation
Red Hat Developer Tools (for RHEL Server) 1