RHBA-2019:1854 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated openshift/ose-libvirt-machine-controllers container image is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1.
The openshift/ose-libvirt-machine-controllers container image has been updated for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 to address following security advisories: RHSA-2019:1579 
Users of openshift/ose-libvirt-machine-controllers container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog 
The Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise container image provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog 
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1720114 - CVE-2019-10166 libvirt: virDomainManagedSaveDefineXML API exposed to readonly clients
- BZ - 1720115 - CVE-2019-10161 libvirt: arbitrary file read/exec via virDomainSaveImageGetXMLDesc API
- BZ - 1720117 - CVE-2019-10167 libvirt: arbitrary command execution via virConnectGetDomainCapabilities API
- BZ - 1720118 - CVE-2019-10168 libvirt: arbitrary command execution via virConnectBaselineHypervisorCPU and virConnectCompareHypervisorCPU APIs
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 for RHEL 7