RHBA-2019:1402 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenStack product container images are now available.
The Red Hat OpenStack product container images have been updated to address security advisories RHSA-2019:1235 and RHSA-2019:1278.
Users of Red Hat OpenStack product container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog.
The Red Hat OpenStack product container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog .
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenStack 13 x86_64
- BZ - 1692516 - CVE-2019-8322 rubygems: Escape sequence injection vulnerability in gem owner
- BZ - 1692519 - CVE-2019-8323 rubygems: Escape sequence injection vulnerability in API response handling
- BZ - 1692520 - CVE-2019-8324 rubygems: Installing a malicious gem may lead to arbitrary code execution
- BZ - 1692522 - CVE-2019-8325 rubygems: Escape sequence injection vulnerability in errors
Red Hat OpenStack 13