RHBA-2019:1242 - Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenStack product Container Image Updates
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated Red Hat OpenStack product container images are now available.
The Red Hat OpenStack product container images have been updated to address security advisories: RHSA-2019:1202 RHSA-2019:1177 RHSA-2019:1168.
Users of Red Hat OpenStack product container images are advised to upgrade to these updated images, which contain backported patches to correct these security issues, fix these bugs and add these enhancements. Users of these images are also encouraged to rebuild all container images that depend on these images.
You can find images updated by this advisory in Red Hat Container Catalog .
The Red Hat OpenStack product container images provided by this update can be downloaded from the Red Hat Container Registry at registry.access.redhat.com. Installation instructions for your platform are available at Red Hat Container Catalog .
Dockerfiles and scripts should be amended either to refer to this new image specifically, or to the latest image generally.
- Red Hat OpenStack 14 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 14 ppc64le
- BZ - 1646781 - CVE-2018-12126 hardware: Microarchitectural Store Buffer Data Sampling (MSBDS)
- BZ - 1646784 - CVE-2018-12130 hardware: Microarchitectural Fill Buffer Data Sampling (MFBDS)
- BZ - 1667782 - CVE-2018-12127 hardware: Micro-architectural Load Port Data Sampling - Information Leak (MLPDS)
- BZ - 1705312 - CVE-2019-11091 hardware: Microarchitectural Data Sampling Uncacheable Memory (MDSUM)
Red Hat OpenStack 14
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 14