RHBA-2019:0078 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
Updated OpenStack Bare Metal Provisioning packages that resolve various
issues are now available for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.0 (Newton) for
Red Hat OpenStack Platform provides the facilities for building, deploying
and monitoring a private or public infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud
running on commonly available physical hardware. This advisory includes
- OpenStack Bare Metal Provisioning service
OpenStack Bare Metal Provisioning service (ironic) provides an API for
managemet and provisioning of physical machines
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10 runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5.
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10 Release Notes contain the following:
- An explanation of the way in which the provided components interact to
form a working cloud computing environment.
- Technology Previews, Recommended Practices, and Known Issues.
- The channels required for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10, including which
channels need to be enabled and disabled.
The Release Notes are available at:
This update is available through 'yum update' on systems registered through
Red Hat Subscription Manager. For more information about Red Hat Subscription Manager, see:
- Red Hat OpenStack 10 x86_64
- BZ - 1571740 - Inspection fails if root device hint case doesn't match
Red Hat OpenStack 10