RHBA-2018:1329 - Bug Fix Advisory
CloudForms 4.6.2 images for OpenShift bug fix and enhancement update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated container images are now available for Red Hat CloudForms 4.6 for running CloudForms as an application on OpenShift Container Platform 3.7.
Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine delivers the insight, control, and automation needed to address the challenges of managing virtual environments. CloudForms Management Engine is built on Ruby on Rails, a model-view-controller (MVC) framework for web application development. Action Pack implements the controller and the view components.
The CloudForms (CFME) images for OpenShift 3.7 have been updated to include bug fixes and enhancements.
To set up Red Hat CloudForms:
You will need to run the published template on your OpenShift cluster.
- Red Hat CloudForms 4.6 x86_64
- BZ - 1540678 - ipa ext auth doesn't work in httpd pod
- BZ - 1552291 - Missed Setting Privileges Caused Embedded Ansible To Fail
- BZ - 1560210 - [RFE] Log Rotate in Podified Version Of CloudForms
- BZ - 1566488 - CFME can not be installed in Openshift as /etc/container-environment doesn't exist in the cfme-openshift-httpd image
- BZ - 1573660 - cfme-openshift-app tracker bug for 5.9.2
- BZ - 1573662 - cfme-openshift-memcached tracker bug for 5.9.2
- BZ - 1573663 - cfme-openshift-postgresql tracker bug for 5.9.2
- BZ - 1573664 - cfme-openshift-app-ui tracker bug for 5.9.2
- BZ - 1573665 - cfme-openshift-embedded-ansible tracker bug for 5.9.2
- BZ - 1573666 - cfme-openshift-httpd tracker bug for 5.9.2
- BZ - 1573668 - cfme-httpd-configmap-generator tracker bug for 5.9.2
Red Hat CloudForms 4.6