RHBA-2018:0070 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated container images are now available for Red Hat OpenStack Platform
12.0 (Pike) for RHEL 7
Red Hat OpenStack Platform provides the facilities for building, deploying
and monitoring a private or public infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud
running on commonly available physical hardware.
These images are rebuilds to pick up packages that include patches that mitigate CVE-2017-5753 CVE-2017-5715 and CVE-2017-5754.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 12 runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4.
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 12 Release Notes contain the following:
- An explanation of the way in which the provided components interact to
form a working cloud computing environment.
- Technology Previews, Recommended Practices, and Known Issues.
- The channels required for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 12, including which
channels need to be enabled and disabled.
The Release Notes are available at:
This update is available through 'yum update' on systems registered through
Red Hat Subscription Manager. For more information about Red Hat
Subscription Manager, see:
- Red Hat OpenStack 12 x86_64
- BZ - 1531584 - Respin Container Images to pick up CVE fixes
Red Hat OpenStack 12