RHBA-2018:0065 - Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.0 director images Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated deployment images are now available for Red Hat OpenStack Platform
8.0 director for RHEL 7.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform director provides the facilities for deploying
and monitoring a private or public infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud
based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
This update addresses the following issue:
- Images were rebuilt to include packages with patches that mitigate CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5715, and CVE-2017-5754. (BZ#1528045)
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8 runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4.
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8 Release Notes contain the following:
- An explanation of the way in which the provided components interact to
form a working cloud computing environment.
- Technology Previews, Recommended Practices, and Known Issues.
- The channels required for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8, including which
channels need to be enabled and disabled.
The Release Notes are available at:
This update is available through 'yum update' on systems registered through
Red Hat Subscription Manager. For more information about Red Hat
Subscription Manager, see:
- Red Hat OpenStack 8 x86_64
- BZ - 1528045 - New director images [OSP 8]
Red Hat OpenStack 8