RHBA-2017:1627 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An updated atomic package that fixes several bugs is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Extras.
Atomic is a command-line tool for managing Project Atomic systems and containers. It provides a high-level and coherent entry point to the system. Atomic makes it easier to interact with special kinds of debugging tools such as super-privileged containers and other similar tools.
Users of atomic are advised to upgrade to this updated package, which fixes several bugs.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1383242 - Filters the output doesn't work very well in atomic images
- BZ - 1397839 - oscap-docker is not compatible with atomic 1.13.8
- BZ - 1412567 - Regression: atomic parses trailing arguments in command
- BZ - 1432543 - atomic scan does not seem to work right with registry.access.redhat.com containers at the version level
- BZ - 1450490 - unable to 'atomic run' image if 'image:tag' format is not used
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7